Monday, July 13, 2009

Module 6

For the first activity, I would pair my students up for peer reading. There would be one strong reader and one weak reader in each pair. After modeling how to change your voice when reading, they would paractice changing their voices at the appropriate places. They would help their partner and tell them when they made a mistake.
I would have my students interview teachers throughout the school I will have three set questions for them to ask about the layout of the library. They would have to come up with one more question. They would work in pairs and no group would be assigned the same teacher. Afterwards, we would discuss our answers.
After discussing made up stories, I would have my students make up their own story and write them down. We would take turn sharing our stories with the class and talk about if any of them had happened to the class.

No comments: